vineri, 12 martie 2010

Things i learned out from the internet


I learned a few very important things that guide my life from the internet. They're funny and awkward, so here there are:

1. When nothing goes right, go left. You'll find the way.

2. Yo. I'm so cool, ice cubes are jealous.

3.What i do daily is 1. getting up from the bed 2. surviving 3. going back in the bed.

4. Nobody ever uses the white crayon.

5. The capital letters from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday put all together make a pretty bad word...

6. Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap. And funnier.

7. We go together like cookies and milk.

8. Muffins are ugly cuppycakes, but they taste better.

9. Dialogue between me and a smart friend: 'What does "IDK" means?' 'I don't know' 'Ughh! Nobody knows!'

10.What should I do when i see someone extremely gorgeous? Stare, smile, and when i get tired...put the mirror down.

11.I run with scissors. It makes me feel dangerous.

12. I'm the type of person that can watch hudreds of horror movies and not get scared but screa at the top of my lungs when toast pops out of the toaster.

13. Sometimes i pretend to be normal. But it gets boring so i go back to being me.

14. You should drink coffee! Do dumb things faster with MORE ENERGY!!!

15. Say no to drugs. Say yes to chocolate.

16. You are hot, sexy, cool. Oops, sorry. Wrong person.

17. I'm the type of person who will burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday.

18. Come to the dark side. We have cookies.

19. My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

20.Strenght is nothing more than how well you hide your pain.


thats it. Enjoy.

xoxo Lily

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu