miercuri, 21 aprilie 2010

I'm different...

I'm different of other girls because...
1) I don't wanna fall in love. I'd rather fall in chocolate.
2) I don't have a bad handwriting - i have my own Font.
3) I don't like coffee or alcohol. i'd enjoy better a cup of hot chocolate...
4) I'm not a braty BAD-ASS.
5) I love weird, random stuff.
6) I'm a twitter addict.
7) I am a writer, painter and dancer. I'm so hippy.
8) School=Jail.
9) I think the best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
10)Cuz i'm ME!

disclaimer: i got a few of these brilliant ideas from www.twitter.com/iDoit2.
Lily

2 comentarii:

  1. 9) I think the best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

    You`re right,girl!
    Hmm..I think I haven`t woke up,yet..
    Stii vreo solutie? Sunt in impas oficial.

    p.s. Ce tare faza cu "hai sa amestecam romana cu engleza" :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere