marți, 13 aprilie 2010

Tuesday, the 13th


Ok, i don't use this blog as a diary, but i HAD to tell you about the worst day ever.
Tuesday the 13th was always an...usual day, i think, without any incidents. This tuesday the luck wasn't on my side. I woke up at 6:30 a.m with fever, headache and sorethroat and this kept going worse and worse. I lyed around home, filling myself with aspirins the WHOLE DAY. Ok, no school was the only tiny good thing today. Now i feel as bad as when i woke up...a long time ago, thanks for the question... :(
But after all, we have to remain optimistic! On Friday the 26th the bad luck will DOUBLE!!! :D
Hoping you had a better day than me,
Lily

Un comentariu:

  1. :)))..N`o sa se dubleze,stai linistita. Si stiu ca am avut o zi mai bunicica decat a ta..dar stai linistita,poate fi mai rau.

    RăspundețiȘtergere